Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two simple, yet often not expressed, sentiments

Two of the most important phrases in the English language are "I love you" and "I'm sorry."  However, two of the most unexpressed sentiments are, "go, go gadget" and "and knowing is half the battle."  Do you ever wonder how your life could change by incorporating those two simple phrases into your everyday conversations?  For example:

"Did you realize that you just took the last piece of cake?" "And knowing is half the battle."
"I heard the other day that trans-fats are on the rise again and the cause of childhood obesity." "And knowing is half the battle."

Or, my personal favorite:

"Hey, could you hand me that stapler, please?"  "go, go, gadget get it yourself."
"I'm really tired; let's go to bed." "go, go, gadget video games come first."

Personally, I think these two little phrases have immense value in society today; my challenge is to incorporate them more in my daily speech and I challenge you to do the same.  I know you'll be happy you did. 

4 comments:

  1. Go, go, Gadget-comment!

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Now that we have your blog address we can stalk you properly. And knowing THAT is half the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other half of the battle will take place at a time and location of your choosing. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is why you needed a blog. Welcome to it. I appreciate that both our blog names can be abbreviated to "P&P." It's like your blog was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I've been missing in my life! Thankyou for pointing it out. My life is now complete.

    ReplyDelete

Peruse